Monday, December 6, 2010

Long Time No POst =-/

(Video made Dec 5,2010)



Nov 28,2010
30 minute Workout ..Day 7.



I did Abs,legs and Butt all together.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Day 8, Dec 4,2010


I did 1Hr of  Hardcore Abs, Arms & Butt..Dance is a wonderful way to sculpt 
and strengthen your entire body -- including your abs,legs and arms ...


*_______________________________________________________________*
Day 9.. Dec 5,2010
I did a Ball Excercise for about an Hr for an all over body Workout!!
This Workout works your legs,arms,butt, back &abs!!

*------------------------------------------------------*


*----------------------------------------------------------------------*

So today is Dec 6 ,2010
 Today I will be posting my Day 10 Back on Track... so I hope you enjoy =-)
Today I am doing Abs and Butt!! and I will be working on the Ball today.

*___________________________________________________*

1ST I STARTED OUT WITH A 10 MIN WARM-UP...

________________________________________________________
BUTT!!
ABS!!

This workout targets the two most complained about trouble zones with fat burning butt exercises and the best flat abs exercises around. This routine is great after a cardio workout or on days when you're not doing full body workouts.

*******************************************
Okay so I'll see you on Day 11..


                                                                                     Peace&Love,
                                                                                                April


















No comments:

Post a Comment