Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 11&12... Back on Track

Back on Track.....Day 11
Dec 7,2010
*______________________________________________*
Today I did Hardcore Kick-Boxing which is good for your
Legs,Arms,Back & Abs.
I did this workout Routine on a T.V. program for about 1hr.
Great for burning stubborn fat around the tummy, hips and bidding “bye-bye” to those dreaded jiggly arms.

This 1st picture is a Boxing Routine..

*------------------------------------------------------------------*
Dec 8,2010
Day 12..
Okay so I did some Latino Dancing for an hr and it is really fun as an 

all over Body workout!!
  

I finally Hit my 2week mark so now my 1 mth mark is not that far away.




                                                                                                            Peace&Love
                                                                                                                                April

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sweetie,

    Just wanted to thank you for having such an inspirational blog. Hope you have an amazing week full of lots of beautiful things.
    Feel free to drop past my blog if you have time =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/
    http://mias101challenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-zero-project.html

    ReplyDelete