Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 11&12... Back on Track

Back on Track.....Day 11
Dec 7,2010
*______________________________________________*
Today I did Hardcore Kick-Boxing which is good for your
Legs,Arms,Back & Abs.
I did this workout Routine on a T.V. program for about 1hr.
Great for burning stubborn fat around the tummy, hips and bidding “bye-bye” to those dreaded jiggly arms.

This 1st picture is a Boxing Routine..

*------------------------------------------------------------------*
Dec 8,2010
Day 12..
Okay so I did some Latino Dancing for an hr and it is really fun as an 

all over Body workout!!
  

I finally Hit my 2week mark so now my 1 mth mark is not that far away.




                                                                                                            Peace&Love
                                                                                                                                April

No comments:

Post a Comment